- Outer shell of the ball
- MR-6 Hybrid
- Surface texture on the ball (sanded, polished, etc)
- 500/1000 grit Abralon® Polished w/Powerhouse Factor Finish Polish
- Lane Condition
- Length and/or amount of oil on the lane
- Medium Oil
- Color of the ball
- Black/Yellow/Silver Pearl
- Available weights
- 12-16 LBS
- Weight block inside the ball
- Core Type
- Basic shape type of the core (Symmetric, Asymmetrical, Pancake)
- Radius of Gyration: measurement related to weight distribution of the core. This affects how quickly a ball will get in to a roll. A ball with a higher RG will roll later. A ball with lower RG will roll sooner.
- 12 LB. - 2.60
- 13 LB. - 2.53
- 14 LB. - 2.52
- 15 LB. - 2.50
- 16 LB. - 2.51
- Difference between the RG of the core's x-axis and y-axis. Indicates track flare potential and stability. A higher differential means more flare potential and less stabilty. A low differential ball will be more stable and have less flare potential.
- 12 LB. - .039
- 13 LB. - .055
- 14 LB. - .052
- 15 LB. - .049
- 16 LB. - .042
- Intermediate Differential
- Difference between the RG of the core's x-axis and Z-axis on an asymmetrical core. Indicates the asymmetry of the core. A higher intermediate differential ball will be less stable and will transition more quickly from skid to roll than a ball with lower intermediate differential.
- Zack Brown299
- TJ Bailey837
- Chris Rocks287
- Joseph Worley 211/300/299
- Jim Spina300
- Michael Palozzi803
- Scott James Corrow276/245/202/723
- Howie Gerenraich290 246 268 804
- scott james corrow267/217/268/752
- Brandon Maikoetter720
- Manufacturer’s Intent
For the Mx10, we wanted to create a ball that offered moderate length with a strong back end reaction for those with medium rev rates. In order to achieve the targeted ball motion, we’ve combined a brand new cover with a young but successful core design.
We’ve utilized our Face core which was previously used in our high performance line. This core allows the Mx10 to read the mid-lane aggressive enough to get the job done while maintaining sufficient energy for the breakpoint.
Bowlers with medium rev rates usually get lost in the mix when it comes to coverstock development. Most covers are either too aggressive or not aggressive enough for their game which forces them to play the wrong part of the lane. For our medium rev rate fans, we’ve developed our new MR (Mid Response) covers. The Mx10 features our MR-6 Hybrid cover which offers just the right amount of mid-lane re
The Mx10 is finished with 500/1000 Abralon® and polished with our Powerhouse Factory Finish. The extra bit of surface underneath the polished finish allows the strengths of the MR-6 Hybrid to shine on almost any lane conditions, especially on medium oil patterns.
Although the Mx10 was engineered with the medium rev rate style in mind, we are confident that all styles so play will gravitate towards this beauty. The Mx10 has both the looks and performance. It’s the complete package!