- Outer shell of the ball
- Prime DT Pearl
- Surface texture on the ball (sanded, polished, etc)
- 500/1000 Abralon Polished w/ Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish
- Lane Condition
- Length and/or amount of oil on the lane
- Medium to Heavy Oil
- Color of the ball
- Available weights
- 12-16 LBS
- Weight block inside the ball
- Core Type
- Basic shape type of the core (Symmetric, Asymmetrical, Pancake)
- Radius of Gyration: measurement related to weight distribution of the core. This affects how quickly a ball will get in to a roll. A ball with a higher RG will roll later. A ball with lower RG will roll sooner.
- 16 LB. - 2.50
- 15 LB. - 2.48
- 14 LB. - 2.50
- 13 LB. - 2.55
- 12 LB. - 2.60
- Difference between the RG of the core's x-axis and y-axis. Indicates track flare potential and stability. A higher differential means more flare potential and less stabilty. A low differential ball will be more stable and have less flare potential.
- 16 LB. - 0.047
- 15 LB. - 0.054
- 14 LB. - 0.054
- 13 LB. - 0.045
- 12 LB. - 0.037
- Intermediate Differential
- Difference between the RG of the core's x-axis and Z-axis on an asymmetrical core. Indicates the asymmetry of the core. A higher intermediate differential ball will be less stable and will transition more quickly from skid to roll than a ball with lower intermediate differential.
- Jesus Gonzales jr300
- Jack Urban300, 815
- Jeffry Grabski290-256-259- 805
- John Palmer288,278,226/792 set
- James Overocker300/800
- Charlie Groulx288/636
- Bobby R. Pierce300
- Stay One Step Ahead Of The Competition!
At Track, we continue to push the envelope in core and coverstock technology. The In2ition features the perfect core and coverstock combination to showcase that philosophy. By combining our brand new X-Type core with our improved Prime DT Pearl coverstock, we have created something truly unique and provides ball motion the competition will be chasing.
- Prime DT Pearl Coverstock
Prime DT (Delayed Traction) is our latest version of our successful Prime coverstock.
We tasked our chemists to develop a high performance veneer which would delay traction through the front and midlane, while increasing traction throughout the backend of the lane.
To achieve this, they developed a new additive that modified the peaks and valleys of our Prime coverstock in such a manner that allows the In2ition to produce exactly what we requested.
- X-Type Core
The concept behind the X-Type core was to create a low RG, asymmetric design unlike any other. Typical low RG designs create instability through the front part of the lane, allowing the ball to rev up easily. This creates a strong read of the midlane and a smooth transition at the backend due to the core becoming stable as it transitions through the backend.
By separating mass spatially along the pin axis, we created higher RG characteristics, while maintaining the balls low RG design intent. Doing so creates a constant state of mild core instability throughout the entire lane, enhancing the In2ition’s reaction at the backend.
- Stay Informed