- Weight block inside the ball
- Modified Robot
- Radius of Gyration: measurement related to weight distribution of the core. This affects how quickly a ball will get in to a roll. A ball with a higher RG will roll later. A ball with lower RG will roll sooner.
- 14 LB. - 2.54
- 15 LB. - 2.51
- 16 LB. - 2.52
- Difference between the RG of the core's x-axis and y-axis. Indicates track flare potential and stability. A higher differential means more flare potential and less stabilty. A low differential ball will be more stable and have less flare potential.
- 14 LB. - .051
- 15 LB. - .057
- 16 LB. - .045
- Intermediate Differential
- Difference between the RG of the core's x-axis and Z-axis on an asymmetrical core. Indicates the asymmetry of the core. A higher intermediate differential ball will be less stable and will transition more quickly from skid to roll than a ball with lower intermediate differential.
- Rod Burdick300
- Paul Godfrey300/712
- Richard Allison274/267/268/809
ON FEBRUARY 2, 2010, TRACK INTRODUCED THE 715C TO THE WORLD.
Since then they have been working on a new-and improved version, designed to be used in a larger volume of oil but still offering bowlers the controlled arcing motion they expect. The new 716C is a more versatile product for the masses. “As a result of the feedback we received - likes and dislikes - from pro shops, consumers and online users, we made modifications to the 716C that will allow the ball to be more competitive in heavier oil conditions,” explained Track Brand Manager Paul Figliomeni. “As a result, the Manufacturer’s Intent for the all new 716C is to be an improved version of 2010’s 715C.”
Modifications to the Robot core resulted in the higher differential core used in the 716C. In addition, an upgrade to the veneer resulted in the all “NEW” UMP Gen5C Solid coverstock. “We have also used a brand new surfacing process, our three-stage factory sanding system,” said Figliomeni. “This all-new process for Track removes one sanding stage and therefore uses only three: 500,1000 and 2000, giving a more aggressive footprint on the lane. Also, remember, if you need a more aggressive reaction, our covers are easy to adjust.” 716C will be available on October 20, 2011, in 12–16 pounds.