- Skip Horner759
- Skip Horner300 / 760
- Jason whitmer poe200-299-221-720
- JASON W POE224-300-206-730 shot with mx 10 (first 300)
- Tamarcus lamar bennett300
- Chris Thompson279-279-243/801 11/30/14
- Justin Pelc300
- Zaid Bin HamdanI GET 1431 IN 6 GAMES
- Kenric Collins833=267\266\300
- Ken Johnson740
- Manufacturer's Intent
Every ball we design at Track serves a purpose and this one is no different. The purpose behind this ball is simple, provide Track fans around the world with a classic looking
ball which makes picking up spares a breeze.
Our new 100P features a pancake core design. Spare balls are designed to go straight, so no need for a high-tech core in this one.
Polyester covers provided a decent amount of hook back in the 70’s. Today they make perfect spare balls due to the low friction levels they create on modern bowling environments.
The polished finished keeps this one from gripping the lane which is ideal for picking up those pesky corner pins.
It’s been said for years that straighter is greater. They don’t get much straighter than the 100P Black Sparkle