- Outer shell of the ball
- QR-9 Hybrid
- Surface texture on the ball (sanded, polished, etc)
- 500/1000 Abralon Polished w/ Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish
- Lane Condition
- Length and/or amount of oil on the lane
- Medium Oil
- Color of the ball
- Purple Pearl/Purple
- Available weights
- 12-16lb LBS
- Weight block inside the ball
- Core Type
- Basic shape type of the core (Symmetric, Asymmetrical, Pancake)
- Radius of Gyration: measurement related to weight distribution of the core. This affects how quickly a ball will get in to a roll. A ball with a higher RG will roll later. A ball with lower RG will roll sooner.
- 16lb LB. - 2.50
- 15lb LB. - 2.49
- 14lb LB. - 2.50
- 13lb LB. - 2.53
- 12lb LB. - 2.60
- Difference between the RG of the core's x-axis and y-axis. Indicates track flare potential and stability. A higher differential means more flare potential and less stabilty. A low differential ball will be more stable and have less flare potential.
- 16lb LB. - 0.045
- 15lb LB. - 0.051
- 14lb LB. - 0.053
- 13lb LB. - 0.055
- 12lb LB. - 0.039
- Intermediate Differential
- Difference between the RG of the core's x-axis and Z-axis on an asymmetrical core. Indicates the asymmetry of the core. A higher intermediate differential ball will be less stable and will transition more quickly from skid to roll than a ball with lower intermediate differential.
- John English258,277,279-814
- Tactix Hybrid
Plan Your Attack Wisely!
With the original Tactix, you could attack the pins from multiple angles on any medium to heavy oil pattern with a consistent and predictable move to the pocket. Now, with the Tactix Hybrid, we're giving you the same versatility on medium oil patterns with added power at the backend of the lane to create even better pin action.
QR-9 Hybrid - Our QR series of coverstocks are known for creating a strong footprint to the lane surface. A sanded version of this QR-9 Hybrid cover was first featured on the original Paradox.
Now, we are featuring this proven winner with a polished finish on our Starship core to create the Tactix Hybrid, providing easier length through the front part of the lane.
Starship - The Starship core was designed with heavy midlane roll in mind. The low RG and higher differential of this core design allows the Tactix Hybrid to rev up quickly and make a big, continuous shape downlane.
The asymmetry of the Starship core produces a medium mass bias strength, which provides an enhanced change of direction compared to symmetrical cores.