- Weight block inside the ball
- Core Type
- Basic shape type of the core (Symmetric, Asymmetrical, Pancake)
- Radius of Gyration: measurement related to weight distribution of the core. This affects how quickly a ball will get in to a roll. A ball with a higher RG will roll later. A ball with lower RG will roll sooner.
- 16lb LB. - 2.50
- 15lb LB. - 2.49
- 14lb LB. - 2.50
- 13lb LB. - 2.53
- 12lb LB. - 2.60
- Difference between the RG of the core's x-axis and y-axis. Indicates track flare potential and stability. A higher differential means more flare potential and less stabilty. A low differential ball will be more stable and have less flare potential.
- 16lb LB. - .045
- 15lb LB. - .051
- 14lb LB. - .053
- 13lb LB. - .055
- 12lb LB. - .039
- Intermediate Differential
- Difference between the RG of the core's x-axis and Z-axis on an asymmetrical core. Indicates the asymmetry of the core. A higher intermediate differential ball will be less stable and will transition more quickly from skid to roll than a ball with lower intermediate differential.
Track Tactix - The Tactix is Track’s newest weapon of choice. Track has always been known for the depth of different shapes in our product line. One thing we really felt like the product line was missing was a solid benchmark ball. Make the Tactix the first ball out of your bag on any medium to heavy oil pattern and watch the strikes pile on.
QR-9 Solid- The QR-9 cover was first featured on the original Paradox in a Hybrid version. Now for the first time, we bring you a solid version of the QR-9 series. The QR-9 Solid coverstock is designed to work best on medium to heavy oil. It will give good traction in the midlane with plenty of continuation on the back end and through the pin deck.
Starship – The NEW Starship core was designed with heavy mid-lane roll in mind. With only a moderate amount of asymmetry, this allows the core to pick up quickly in the mid-lane without consuming all of its energy in one spot. The low RG and higher differential help this core rev up quickly and make a big continuous shape downlane.