- Outer shell of the ball
- Prime Response Pearl
- Surface texture on the ball (sanded, polished, etc)
- 500, 1000, 1500 Siaair / Crown Factory Compound
- Lane Condition
- Length and/or amount of oil on the lane
- Medium to heavy oil
- Color of the ball
- Purple / Silver
- Available weights
- 16-12 LBS
- Weight block inside the ball
- Core Type
- Basic shape type of the core (Symmetric, Asymmetrical, Pancake)
- Radius of Gyration: measurement related to weight distribution of the core. This affects how quickly a ball will get in to a roll. A ball with a higher RG will roll later. A ball with lower RG will roll sooner.
- 16 LB. - 2.510
- 15 LB. - 2.500
- 14 LB. - 2.510
- 13 LB. - 2.597
- 12 LB. - 2.593
- Difference between the RG of the core's x-axis and y-axis. Indicates track flare potential and stability. A higher differential means more flare potential and less stabilty. A low differential ball will be more stable and have less flare potential.
- 16 LB. - 0.040
- 15 LB. - 0.046
- 14 LB. - 0.046
- 13 LB. - 0.041
- 12 LB. - 0.041
- Intermediate Differential
- Difference between the RG of the core's x-axis and Z-axis on an asymmetrical core. Indicates the asymmetry of the core. A higher intermediate differential ball will be less stable and will transition more quickly from skid to roll than a ball with lower intermediate differential.
- Back to what Track Bowling Fans love!
In recent years, the Legion line took off, and this Legion Pearl hits the mark on a pearl, asymmetric look that was missing from the line. In addition, the Legion Pearl brings back the LT-2 core and Prime Response Pearl for excellent mid-lane read and response.
- Durability Optimization Technology
The Legion Pearl uses patent-pending Durability Optimization Technology (DOT) which represents a revolutionary change in the way bowling balls are manufactured. Developed by Brunswick engineers with one goal in mind – to significantly reduce cracking in performance bowling balls.
- DynamiCore Technology
The Legion Pearl uses DynamiCore – the industry leading innovation in outer core technology developed by Brunswick Bowling Products. This leap in bowling ball technology is a more durable outer material that yields less compression upon impact increasing hitting power and creating an undeniable difference in sound and pin carry.
- Stay Informed