- Weight block inside the ball
- I-Core 3.0
- Core Type
- Basic shape type of the core (Symmetric, Asymmetrical, Pancake)
- Solid Reactive
- Radius of Gyration: measurement related to weight distribution of the core. This affects how quickly a ball will get in to a roll. A ball with a higher RG will roll later. A ball with lower RG will roll sooner.
- 16 LB. - 2.501
- 15 LB. - 2.486
- 14 LB. - 2.490
- 13 LB. - 2.597
- 12 LB. - 2.593
- Difference between the RG of the core's x-axis and y-axis. Indicates track flare potential and stability. A higher differential means more flare potential and less stabilty. A low differential ball will be more stable and have less flare potential.
- 16 LB. - 0.047
- 15 LB. - 0.056
- 14 LB. - 0.056
- 13 LB. - 0.041
- 12 LB. - 0.041
- Intermediate Differential
- Difference between the RG of the core's x-axis and Z-axis on an asymmetrical core. Indicates the asymmetry of the core. A higher intermediate differential ball will be less stable and will transition more quickly from skid to roll than a ball with lower intermediate differential.
- Track Bowling fans are going to love the new Paragon.
The Paragon takes the Paradox performance to the next level with the updated I-Core 3.0, which features a similar dual-density design as the I-Core 2.0. The QR-11 Solid coverstock is our strongest, allowing the Paragon to out hook any previous Paradox. The three-color blue combination adds a familiar look as it pays tribute to the original Paradox.
- DynamiCore Technology
The Paragon uses DynamiCore – the industry leading innovation in outer core technology developed by Brunswick Bowling Products. This leap in bowling ball technology is a more durable outer material that yields less compression upon impact increasing hitting power and creating an undeniable difference in sound and pin carry.
- Durability Optimization Technology
The Paragon uses patent-pending Durability Optimization Technology (DOT) which represents a revolutionary change in the way bowling balls are manufactured. Developed by Brunswick engineers with one goal in mind – to significantly reduce cracking in performance bowling balls.
- Stay Informed